Are you planning to migrate Zimbra from one server to another but unsure of the right solution to consider? If so, stay on this guide for a few minutes.
You may have several good reasons to switch from Zimbra Server to another as there are many better servers available right now.
Welcome to the migration tutorial, this guide is intended to help administrative users to migrate Zimbra Server. Here, we’ll tell you how to migrate complete data from hosted or on-premise Zimbra Server to another platform. The process is not technical and complicated. So let’s get started.
What is Zimbra Server Migration from One to Another ?
Zimbra One Server to another migration is a process in which companies decide to migrate data from present sever such as Zimbra to another. No doubt, it is an intimidating task as you have to migrate full data which includes financial, official, professional and all other sorts of data. So, it’s a big challenge for the organization. But, we are in the era of technology, where we have numerous solutions to one task.
No matter whether you are a small organization or an MNC, picking up the right and authentic solution for Zimbra, Server migration is essential. There is one such solution that has proven to migrate Zimbra from one server to another. zMigrator is a professional and complete migration tool. It is 100% result-oriented and multiple advanced abilities for Zimbra Server migration and Zimbra Web Client Migration tasks.
Read More About Professional Recommended Zimbra Server Migration Tool
The software is a third-party application tested to migrate Zimbra from one server to another with complete attachments. It can conduct the migration in many scenarios such as:-
- Migrate On-Premise Zimbra Server to Another.
- Hosted Zimbra Server to Another Server migration.
- Migrate Zimbra server TGZ extracted Folder.
The software is a straightforward and easy solution. It gives you the freedom to choose multiple Zimbra mailboxes at one click. Also, it keeps all the information safe and intact during the Zimbra from one server to another migration process. The IT admin can do the task on their own as the software working procedure is simplest to follow.
Download Now Free Zimbra One Server to Another Tool
So, what are you waiting for download the software on your Windows machine? It offers a dual-mode to pick files and folders from Zimbra Server – Add Files and Add Folder. The best thing about the software is that you can see the full preview of Zimbra mailboxes by choosing the email for the view. Then, click on the Migrate button you have a full list of options to migrate Zimbra from one server to another. You can also try the free edition of the software and test it for your job. Once satisfied, go to the buy now button and select the Pro edition as per your organization’s need.
Use Multiple Server Options Available In Software
The professional software to migrate Zimbra from one server to another server is a versatile solution. It gives you several sever options on which you can easily migrate data from your On-Premise Zimbra server.
You can choose from Office 365, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, IBM Verse, and IMAP Server through which you can migrate Zimbra Server mailboxes to any desired server. All you need to do is fill the correct credentials of the server and choose options as per your need. It is just a matter of a few clicks.
The List of Software Features key
- It supports batch migration of Zimbra TGZ files, folders, and mailboxes to another server directly.
- The software can migrate Zimbra emails, briefcases, tasks, notes, and more mailbox items.
- Using Zimbra from one server to another, you can perform the migration of extracted or unextracted TGZ files.
- You can fully preview the Zimbra TGZ email and contacts in the software interface.
- The application maintains the Zimbra mailbox folder hierarchy and all attributes.
- Independent Zimbra migration tool, migrate Zimbra email without additional installation or plug-in.
- It also gives you the potential to migrate selective Zimbra desktop emails with multiple advanced filters.
- You are free to extract Zimbra contacts and calendars separately in vCard (VCF), CSV, and ICS formats.
- The tool is compatible with all Microsoft Windows operating systems, including server versions.
In the above tutorial, we have solved one of the most asked questions by IT admin users “how to migrate Zimbra from one server to another.” We have explained complete and useful information along with professional software for use. You can also check its free trial edition.